domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2008

Me, a hero by Luciana

THIS IS NOT A STORY ABOUT A REVOLUTIONARY HERO, BUT ABOUT SOMEONE WHO FELT LIKE A HERO ONE DAY.

IT WAS A COMMON DAY OF WINTER IN 2007.AND I WAS GOING TO "THE ROOSEVELT PARK" BY BUS WITH MY FRIENDS, WHEN WE GOT OFF THE BUS AND WENT INTO THE STREET MARKET . WE COULD SEE THAT THERE WERE A LOT OF "PLANCHAS". BUT LUCKILY, WE HADN`T BROUGHT MONEY OR A BAG.SO WE WALKER AROUND ALL THE PLACE, AND WHILE MY TWO FRIENDS WERE TALKING WITH A BOY , I WAS LOOKING CAREFULLY TO AN OLD WOMAN WHO WAS THERE THAT LOOKED LIKE AS A RICH PERSON , BECAUSE OF HER CLOTHES.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WAS LOOKING TO HER, I COULD SEE THAT THERE WAS A "PLANCHA" LOOKING AT HER. IN THAT MOMENT I REALLY KNEW HE WAS GOING TO STEAL HER BEAUTIFUL BAG. SO WHEN HE WAS GETTING CLOSER I DID TOO, LIKE IF I WERE GOING TO CHECK ON A NICE DRESS THAT WAS THERE. IN THE MOMENT HE GRABBED THE BAG, I HIT HIS LEG AND HE FELT DOWN. I JUMPED ON HIM AND TOOK THE BAG, I SHOUTED HELP!!, WHEN I SAID THAT THE "PLANCHA" STARTED TO RUN AWAY AND AWAY. ALL THE PEOPLE WERE CLAPPING, THEY UNDERSTOOD WHAT HAPPENED , SO IT WAS LIKE THEY WERE PROUD OF ME, MY FRIENDS COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I HAD DONE, AND THE WOMAN WAS CRYING.HOWEVER, WHEN I GAVE HER THE BAG, SHE SMILED; ACTUALLY, BUT NOT SHE ONLY SMILED BUT SHE OFFERED ME MONEY BECAUSE I GOT HER EXPENSIVE BAG BACK, BUT I DIDN'T ACCEPT THE MONEY.

AFTER THAT, WE WENT BACK TO SOLYMAR BY BUS , AND I FELT LIKE A HERO, LIKE SUPERMAN, BATMAN OR SPIDERMAN, BECAUSE THEY HELP BUT NEVER ASK ANYTHIG BACK.

18 comentarios:

THI and PRE PROF dijo...

WoW! I didn't know I had such a brave girl in my class. I'm proud of you :)

Analía

RUTH dijo...

You certainly are a heroine :o)

Anónimo dijo...

What a nice story. I enjoyed reading it. You are absolutely right, heroes don't ask for money.

Fabrizio dijo...

Ehi, that's a cool episode, isn't it?
Nice one. You did a real good job.

Try to consider a a carreer as a crime-fighter! :D

Fab

Nikon dijo...

Very nice story! It would be so nice to visit your country some day & meet you all :)
Enjoy your web writing and other class work - have fun!

Stephen A. Bess dijo...

Great story. Yes, we should all live by your example. Nice.

Anónimo dijo...

Keep writing Luciana - my daughter and I enjoyed reading your story. You have an observant eye - the makings of a great author!
V-

Rochelle dijo...

Wow, so many people would have just ignored the situation because it isn't their problem, well done on not being one of them!

Anónimo dijo...

exellent job

Anónimo dijo...

wow, i am very proud of you :D.
I love the way that you wrote it!
Good job!.
El Nico Guerra

mystic rose dijo...

That is indeed something to be proud of! It was not just very brave of you, you were also very alert, which is rare. Keep growing in that spirit.

Audrey dijo...

That was a very special story Luciana and a delight to read, well done you are indeed a hero...keep writing

Priest dijo...

Now that, dear Luciana, was truly a heroic deed. I salute your bravery and willingness to step into a bad situation in order to make it right.

If everyone one of us helped just one person, one time, think how much more beautiful the World would be. You have certainly done your part and I admire that you never looked for anything in return. Very well done, Luciana.

Frank: http://intellteacher.wordpress.com/

Anónimo dijo...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 200 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. And Bye.

Anónimo dijo...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 320 bucks on every page. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anónimo dijo...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 180 bucks on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anónimo dijo...

hi there dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 250 dollars on every page. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?